Design, Procure, Manage
Our up to date data and KPIs enable you to make the optimum decisions for your IT procurement.
IT sourcing delivers the right results if the strategy is professionally managed from the basic terms of reference through to practical implementation and optimisation. Maturity supports you in all stages of the sourcing lifecycle with up to date information and our extensive experience.
The sourcing strategy defines the framework for procuring IT services. Maturity supports organisations on tasks such as:
- Reviewing and defining the sourcing strategy for practical implementation
- Providing long-term IT support for corporate objectives
- Comparing strategic sourcing scenarios for minimising risk
- Complying with the regulatory and security-relevant framing conditions and group-defined specifications
- Market testing supplier proposals
Correctly implementing the sourcing strategy sets the direction for success. Our consultants have extensive experience in:
- Evaluating and managing the requirements of specialist departments
- Make-or-buy decisions, to define possible sourcing objects and business cases
- Analysing governance models with external or internal management from individual solutions through to multi-cloud
- Planning and designing IT services, using the Maturity Service Library (MSL) as a market comparison
- Shaping the retained organisation and service management processes for provider management with regard to scope and skills
With Maturity, you get transparent access to the market for IT services allowing you to establish an economically sensible ratio between supply and demand.
No grey areasWith our assistance, let providers know precisely in the RfP what services you want to procure, and in what volume.
Be on the safe sideIf you want to avoid unpleasant surprises, we can support you with the content and financing design of sourcing contracts.
The best terms and conditionsOur database shows current market prices for IT services, which companies can use as orientation during negotiations and reviews.
Clear processesWe design and manage the entire tendering process using market-compliant documentation, service descriptions and contracts - including for public-sector contracts, where procurement regulations apply.
Well documentedWe have proven templates for tenders, a current provider database, detailed service descriptions and overviews of standard market SLAs.
As a consultant and advisor, Maturity supports you in every project phase of a sourcing project. Our management and optimisation services include, for example:
- Market price benchmarks - including for current contracts, on a regular or ad hoc basis
- Planning and implementing transition to a service provider
- Process optimisation – for a clear definition of individual processes in order to avoid friction losses between client and IT provider
- Monitoring and reporting, using meaningful KPIs
- Innovation tactics to ensure that clients benefit long-term from new developments with your service providers
- Contract extension or in-sourcing/re-sourcing – the basis for taking decisions if sourcing needs to be re-thought or reversed
- Cloud orchestration/management – if IT services from multiple providers need to be coordinated for optimum results